Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

Its a start

Well here we go, I have spent alot of time talking about this and now its time for action. Throughout my career as a working chef i have come across alot of interesting people and i have cooked alot of interesting dishes, my goal by doing this blog to to share my experiences, ideas and recipes. My thoughts on food and how important it is to support local farmers, butchers, fishmongers and green grocers will come across strongly. We live on a fantastic island and we have some of the best produce in the world so its imperative to get the message out there and encourage people to share this natural treasure that i think is being lost because of the closure of small shops and the increasing dependants on supermarkets.
CHECK OUT THE ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT FOR MORE BLOGGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment